Driving Test Success Disk Wontload Boot Problem, Help!!!!?

Boot problem, help!!!!? - driving test success disk wontload

I try to run my windows recently re-installed XP Pro O / S desktop. This is a brand called Linspire GQ3151 model, and no official support for cuz particular system "by the manufacturing company, went a few years of recession.
"Every time I try to boot my system, I get the following error message as follows." Verifying DMI Pool Data. Booting from the CD. Nvidia Boot Agent. PXE-E61: Error Test Check the cable. PXE-MOF: Existing Nvidia Boot Agent. Failure of a boot disk, insert system disk and press Enter. I received this message in error, after the exchange and DVD - insert a new PCI graphics card. So far, I have proposed several possible solutions, tried unsuccessfully to have, as follows. I made sure that ATA hard drive series was closely related to regular, was not. I went into the BIOS and CMOS menu again by default optimized. I put a CD to install Windows XP, and not even realize it's not my ATA HD is all connected, he knew he was in any case. I tried to unplug and reinsert the CMOS batterySettings and cable connections. I disconnected all cables from the computer for a while, and later Replugged for ignition. None of the measures I had to fix my system is not working perfectly. So can someone me a solution (s)? Anyone can be a good forum to discuss such issues as the team to help me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

open ur CPU and check the data cable .. Set .. or buy a new cable for $ 1

Anonymous said...

Exchange agreement on the hard disk cable to a new, even in the BIOS and see if it can auto detect the hard drive to make adjustments

Anonymous said...

Exchange agreement on the hard disk cable to a new, even in the BIOS and see if it can auto detect the hard drive to make adjustments

Post a Comment